I just finished watching 31 minute video demonstration. Sean did a great job explaining what Scribe 4.0 has that version 3.0 didn’t and more importantly how Scribe 4.0 has raised the bar in on page optimization SEO, link building, holistic keyword research and a whole lot more.
Here are the high level elements of what comes with Scribe 4.0
- Perform topical keyword research to discover the foundational content that will support your entire content marketing strategy, and keep it quickly available for reference when you need to optimize pages or expand your editorial focus.
- Discover new content ideas direct from your intended audience based on semantic and related topical phrases you may not have initially considered.
- Compare the popularity of a variety of relevant topical phrases at a glance, giving you instant insight regarding what people are searching for in the search engines and discussing in social media.
- Post-Panda/Penguin, on-page optimization that’s “just right,” social sharing signals, and natural, authoritative links are vital for prime search engine rankings, but they’re not enough. Additionally, the overall content focus of your site also influences whether you’ll rank well for a particular topical phrase.
- Forget worrying about “over-optimizing” your on-page content. Starting with your natural reader-focused content, Scribe tells you exactly how to gently tweak your content so search engines will view it as ideally relevant for your target topical words and phrases.
- See via a graphical matrix exactly how your overall site content stacks up when trying to rank for target keywords. This gives you pinpoint data that allows you to adjust and optimize your go-forward content development strategy in a way that achieves your business objectives.
- Identify authoritative social media users and high-ranking sites in your editorial space, see how your intended audience responds to their content, and use these data points to grow your own readership and site authority.
- Build your site’s authority through guest writing and other strategic alliances with sites that rank, and know up-front the likely level of relationship-building involved. Scribe’s Site Score gives you a fast way to gauge the degree of difficulty in obtaining connections for the term selected.
- Eliminate lengthy research sessions by grabbing contact information for the most authoritative sites with a single click, so you can quickly identify smart potential partners.
- Establish your writers as powerful authorities with strong AuthorRank by quickly finding and researching the right content-contribution opportunities and promotional partners.